Here is another great week night dinner that you can make with just a few ingredients that you can find on the store shelves. And who doesn’t love a good buffalo recipe? Buffalo chicken flatbread will be a family favorite.
This recipe makes two flatbreads. I bought a pack of two naan breads. This one is roasted garlic. You can actually make your own naan, but for an easy meal, buying it just works better. You can also use your favorite flatbread.
As for the chicken, you can either purchase a rotisserie chicken, or slow cook your chicken breasts and shred them. That’s what I did here, but I’ve also used rotisserie chicken plenty of times.
Lay your flatbreads on a baking sheet, and top with the burrata cheese. I used one lump, and split it in half, using one half for each naan. Then I added the chicken. Before baking it, I drizzled it with buffalo sauce and thinly sliced red onion. I then baked it for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the burrata is melty. You can also use mozzarella cheese if you can’t find burrata.
After the naan is done baking, I topped it with a drizzle of ranch dressing, and some cilantro for a pop of freshness. If you aren’t using herbs in your cooking, you really should start. They take any recipe to the next level in both beauty and flavor! Slice it as you prefer, and enjoy your buffalo chicken flatbread!
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
- 1 Sheet Pan
- 1 Knife
- 1 Chicken breast or rotisserie chicken.
- 1 Pack Naan or your favorite flatbread 2 flatbreads total
- 1 Lump Burrata One tub comes with two lumps
- 4 Tbsp Fresh cilantro
- 1/4 Red onion thinly sliced
- Your favorite buffalo sauce
- Your favorite ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Lay two flatbreads on a sheet pan. Cut the burrata ball in half and spread 1/2 on each flatbread. Spread shredded chicken on top of that. Then top with thinly sliced red onions. Add a drizzle of your favorite buffalo sauce.Bake for 15 minutes until the burrata is melted. Remove from oven and top with fresh cilantro and drizzle with ranch dressing. Cut into slices and eat for dinner or serve as an appetizer.Note: You can use rotisserie chicken and pick it off the bone, or you can cook your own chicken breast. My favorite easy way to prepare chicken for the week is in a slow cooker on high for about 4 hours. Once it’s done, I can shred it and use it for salads for the week, or recipes like this!